Download the full report
On desktop to your local drive
On mobile, please download via your web browser
The Cushman & Wakefield Nordic Investor Confidence Index includes survey responses from 150 investment professionals across the nordic region. The index monitors expectations for the next three to six months.
- Still strong investor demand, but somewhat down from Q1 results.
- 57 percent of all investors have an objective to be net buyers in the coming period. Sweden appears to be ahead of the rest of the Nordics, and have matured further, in the cycle.
- Continued boost for the office occupiers’ market in Denmark, Finland and Norway, but Sweden show signs of a matured cycle.
- Rising scepticism around retail rents as e-commerce challenges bricks-and-mortar retail.
- For the largest sector Office, nearly no one expect further yield compression.
- For Retail we have seen a significant shift in the number of investors expecting an increase in retail yields, led by Sweden and Norway.
- Industrial and logistics sector continues a strong run.