The Cushman & Wakefield Nordic Investor Confidence Index includes survey responses from 170 investment professionals across the nordic region. The index monitors expectations for the next three to six months.
- Persistent strong investor demand, with 63% wants to be net buyers.
- Strong boost for the office occupiers’ market in Denmark, Finland and Norway, but Sweden show signs of a matured cycle.
- Rising scepticism around retail rents as e-commerce challenges bricks-and-mortar retail.
- Industrial and logistics sector continues to strengthen its run.
- Stable yield expectations for the Nordic region, but investors recognise significant sector and country differences.
- But, possibly overly optimistic view on own portfolios might generate a gap between buyers and sellers and hinder liquidity.